IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
Teasers - Part 6
- A Sydney train leaves for Canberra at the same time as a Canberra train leaves for Sidney.
The Sidney train is travelling at 80 mph and the Canberra train is travelling at 60 mph.
Which is the nearest train to sydney at the time they pass each other ?
- Deadend-On-Sea decided to have metal numbers put on it's 100 bathing hut doors.
How many 9's would they need ?
- Little Willie visits the outside enclosure at the zoo.
In the enclosure are Ostriches and Giraffes.
On a crowded day he could only see animal legs and counted 36.
He heard a keeper say there were 11 animals in the enclosure.
How many Ostriches and Giraffes were there ?
- The clock said Twenty minutes to three when Fred Brinner saw it in the mirror.
What time did the clock actually show ?
- Uncle George in now 21 years older than his nephew, Simon.
He will be twice as old as Simon in 12 Years.
How old in Simon now ?
- If it takes five men five days to mow five fields.
How long will it for one man to mow one field.
- Can you make one common English word using all these letters ?
EEEE LL N P SSSSS
- Can you express the number 100 by using the same figure 6 times ?
- Mary and Jane are riding together on the same horse.
Mary is sitting behind Jane and Jane is sitting behind Mary.
How is this possible ?
- From Twelve Noon to Twelve Midnight, how many times does th minute hand pass the hour hand ?
Home Check your Answers