IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
Teasers - Part 5
- If you lost your purse and someone found it, what is the first thing you would do ?
- What evidence do astronomers has for believing one of the planets is inhabited ?
- What boys name does this suggest, HIJKMNO ?
- Which well known foriegn cheese is made backwards ?
- Why didn't Beethoven finish the "Unfinished Symphony" ?
- Sam the safety inspector always strikes his match away from him.
Joe the jockey always strikes his match near to him, why ?
- Why did Bumpkins think this was a chemical formula for water - HIJKLMNO ?
- On the assumption that you could dig perfectly perpendicular,
and bearing in mind Mercator's latitudinal and longitudinal co-ordinates.
If you started at Piccadilly Circus, where would you eventually end up ?
- Is it good luck to be followed by a black cat.
- Is there a word unquestionably containing all the vowels ?
- What sort of wheather is this ?
- Has a horse won a Derby more than three times ?
It is a race for three year olds only.
Home Check your Answers