IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
Teasers - Part 4
- Tom said, "If I had one of your marbles. I'd have a many as you".
Tim Said "If I had one of yours, I'd have twice as many as you".
How many did they have ?
- A gardener plants a seed 5 cm (2 inches) below the surface.
By the end of the first day it has grown half the distance to the surface.
By the end of the second day it grown half the remaining distance.
If it continues to halved the distance each day, how long will it take to reach the surface ?
- Tim has more marbles than Brian and Fred, but the same number as Eric, who has fewer than Dick.
Who has the most ?
- Alf, Ben, Col and Dan go out orienteering.
When Alf is north of Ben, and Col is east of Alf, and Dan is South of Col, Who is East of Ben ?
- Ada, Bess, Cath and Dora sit down to a meal.
Ada eats more than Bess and Dora, and Bess eats more than Cath, but not as much as Dora.
Who eats the least ?
- Two groups of hikers walking down the lane.
In the first group there are two girl behind a girl, a girl behind two girls, and a girl in the middle.
In the second group there is a boy in front of two boys, two boys in front of a boy, and a boy in the middle.
How many hikers are there ?
- On a piano keyboard there are eight notes to an octave and 15 notes to two octaves.
How many notes are there to three octaves ?
Home Check your Answers