IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
Teasers - Part 2
- If Three cats can kill three rats in three minutes how long will it take 100 cats to kill 100 rats.
- A little person and a big person are walking down a path.
The little person is the big persons son.
The big person is not the little persons father.
Who is it ?
- Which is correct? 8+8 is 15, or 8+8 are 15.
- Is it legal for a man to marry his widow's sister.
- A Monkey is at the bottom of a 9 metre (30 foot) deep well.
Each day he jumps up 90 cm (3 feet) and falls back 60 cm (2 feet).
When will the monkey reach the top of the well ?
- You have two minutes to catch a train, and two miles to go.
If you go the first mile at 30 miles per hour, how fast must you go in the second mile to catch the train ?
- The number of eggs in your basket doubles every minute.
The basket is full in an hour. When was the basket half full ?
- A shepherd used have 17 sheep. All but nine died. How many has he got left ?
- Two fathers and two sons each shot a duck, and none of them shot the same duck.
Only three ducks were shot. Why?
- A boat will carry only 70 kilograms.
How can a man who weights 70 kilogram, and his 2 sons who each weight 35 kilograms, use it to cross the river ?
- The Archaeologist who said he found a silver coin marked 649 BC was either lying or kidding. Why ?
- In which book of the bible does it tell about Abel's slaying of Cain ?
Home Check your Answers