IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
Teasers - Part 1
- If on February 28th you go to sleep at seven O'clock at night, and you have set your alarm clock to wake you at eight the next morning.
Assuming you sleep soundly all the time, how many hours sleep will you get. ?
- Here is the beginning and end of an everyday word.
Can you fill in the missing five letters.
Und _ _ _ _ _ und.
- How many times can you subtract the numeral One from the numeral Twenty-five. ?
- What is the closest relation that your mother's brother's brother-in-law could be to you. ?
- How is it possible for Jim to stand in behind George and George to stand behind Jim at the same time. ?
- If you went into the kitchen and found that you had left the water running in the sink and it was rapidly covering the floor, and there is a mop, a bucket, a dustpan and a covered floor drain all within easy reach.
What would you do first to prevent as much damage as possible. ?
Home Check your Answers