IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
- A table without corners is said to have been given by Wizard Merlin to which king ?
- How many King Williams has England had ?
- Which of these, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales , Isle of Man, had which ruler ?
a. William the Lion.
c. Howell the Good.
d. Hy Niall.
- One of these English Kings was beheaded, two died falling from a horse, three killed by arrows, who are they ?
William I (of Normandy), William II (Rufus), William III (of Orange), Richard I (Coeur-de-Lion), Charles I, Harold.
- Which king did the Cavaliers support ?
- Here are five kings without their numbers:
Charles, George, Henry, Richard, William - II, III, IV, VI, VII.
Can you put them in the correct order ? There is only one way.
- In heraldry what would a lion be doing if it was described as -
walking past, in a sitting position, on it's hind legs, facing front, lying down.
- Which king of England was followed on his throne by three of his children ?
- Which of these kings, Alfred, William, Richard, Edward, Ethelred, Edmund, were called:
a. The Conqueror.
b. The unready.
c. The Great.
d. The Magnificent.
e. The Lion-Heart.
f. The Confessor.
- Who offered his kingdom for a horse, Filbert the Footsore, Gilbert the Gormless, Richard III, Henry VIII ?
Home Check your Answers