IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
- Does a Horse Push or Pull a harness ?
- How many eyes has a horse fly. 2, 6 or 24 ?
- What is the largest freshwater fish in Britain ? Pike, Roach or Sturgeon ?
- How many offspring do these animals normally have at birth. Horse, Mule, Donkey, Cow ?
- What does a camel store in it's hump ?
- Is John Dory a kind of flying fish, a trawler, or landing net ?
- Three of these are nature English trees, and three from elsewhere.
Which are native ? Oak, hazel, sycamore, horse-chestnut, apple, cherry.
- What berry (10 letters) is named after a bird ?
- What is it that cabbages do not have in common with onions, carrots, beets and potato's ?
- Is a Zebra striped white on black or black on white ?
- How does an Elephant drink ?
- What are the Plurals of these ?
Home Check your Answers