IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
Nature Of The Beast
- Why do Animal eyes shine in the dark ?
- Are bats "as blind as a bat" ?
- Why are bulls particularly excited by the colour red ?
- Are baby hedgehogs born head first so that the mother is not injured by the quills ?
- Can Mice sing ?
- Is it true that Elephants never forget ?
- Can a toad give you warts ?
- Why do we rarely find dead animals ?
- Why don't sleeping birds fall off their perches ?
- Are snakes slimy ?
- How can fish jump up waterfalls ?
- Do fish sleep ?
- Do crocodiles weep crocodile tears ?
- Why do spiders get snared in their own web ?
- Can horses sleep standing up ?
Home Check your Answers