IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
Nature Fact or Fiction
If you can answer seven questions correctly you will be doing better than most people.
If you score 10 or more then you nature lore is exceptional.
Answer TRUE or FALSE.
- A wild animal is more likely to attack you if you are afraid.
- Only a female mosquito ever bites you.
- Moss grows thickest on the north side of trees.
- A chameleon takes on the colour for the object on which it rests.
- A person who cannot hear is as death as an adder.
- Summer is warmer than winter because the earth is nearer the sun.
- Beavers use their tails as trowels when building their dams.
- Venomous snakes are immune to their own poison.
- Horned toads squirt blood out of their eyes.
- If you cut an earth worm in half, each half will become a new worm.
- A shark must turn belly up in order to bite.
- Elephants live to be several hundred years old.
- Squirrels have an accurate memory for the places they hide their nuts.
Home Check your Answers