IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
Gerenal Knowledge 2
- At what age does a horse become a colt, (1-6 years) ?
- The British Locomotive, "Mallard" was the fastest of all steam engines reaching aspeed of 125 mph.
In which year ? 1931, 1952 or 1961.
- King Arthur's possessions include: Excalibur, Rone, Pridwin, Cavall. What were they ?
a. A shield.
b. A sword.
c. A dog.
d. A spear.
- Which is the heavier, Platinum or Lead ?
- What single purpose do these serve, bell, flag, maroon, gun, whistle ?
- What is wrong with Donald Duck's name ?
- How many teeth (normal set) does each of these have ?
Child (milk teeth), Adult, Horse, Dog, Cat - Hint: 20,30,32,40,42.
- Arrange these in size smallest to largest.
Moon, Sun, Microbe, Earth, Atom, Shooting star, Walnut.
- What have the bat, lion and whale got in common ?
- In what sports are these terms associated ?
Button, Parry, Tierce, Lunge, Thrust.
- Does a cat scratch its head with a front paw or a rear paw ?
- What would be the most remarkable thing about Henry VIII if he was alive today ?
Home Check your Answers