IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
- What did Oliver Cromwell die of - Influenza, Malaria or Over-eating ?
- A high jump athlete can jump 2.2 metres (7 feet).
How high could they jump on the moon - 5m, 15m, 25m (15, 44 or 74 feet) ?
- How long are these famous walls ?
a. Hadrian's Wall.
b. The Great Wall of China.
Are they 20, 75, 230, 700, 1000 or 1500 miles ?
- What was the record speed for a steam locomotive in 1846 - 13, 29, 53 or 74 mph ?
- Which of these ships, Golden Hind, Endeavour, Santa Maria, Half Moon, Victory, Mayflower, were sailed by these:
a. Pilgrim Fathers.
d. Henry Hudson.
- Was William the Conqueror's queen Matilda the shortest English queen (4ft 2in), or the tallest (6ft 7in) ?
- In which of these parts of the world, Holland, Nile, Tyne, China, Wales, Arabia, are these water craft found:
- How old was Mary Queen of Scots when she ascended to the throne, 1 week, 17 years, 32 years ?
- What English four letter work ends in ENY ?
- In Walt Disney's Snow White, how many of the seven dwarfs had beards ?
What was the name of the one who's name did not end with a Y ?
- What common word, beginning with a B, has three pairs of double letters, following one after the other ?
Home Check your Answers