IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
So You Think Your Grown Up
How old do you have to be before your a grown up.
It depend on you psychological attitude to what is happening around you and your reactions to it.
Answer YES or NO.
- Would you ever by choice spend an evening alone ?
- Suppose your heart is set to going to one restaurant , but your companion decides to go to another.
The food turns out to be terrible.
Would you remind your friend you had not wanted to go there ?
- Suppose you at a meeting and a vote is about to be taken endorsing an action you think is wrong.
You have no chance of changing the majorities mind.
Would you protest anyway ?
- Due to a lack of time have you ever abandoned a whole series of extra-curricular tasks you have set yourself ?
- In a co-operative project, at home or outside, do you usually do a little more than your share ?
- Would you admit that from a strangers point of view, you were more interesting 10 years ago ?
- When a better a system of doing things is suggested, are you one of the first to see it's advantages ?
- Suppose you met an old schoolmate, who had been spectacularly successful in later years.
Would your jealousy outweigh your happiness at their good fortune ?
- As a general rule, is it fairly easy for you to wait a long time for things you want ?
- The speaker asks for questions from the audience.
Do you hesitate for fear you'll phrase your question badly ?
- Are you an active member of any organisation working for the improvement of your community ?
- Are you unsympathetic towards those who seem to bring embarrassment and humiliation upon themselves ?
- Have you studied anything in a more than superficial way in the last year or two ?
- Were your carefree school days the happiest days of your life ?
- Have you answered these questions honestly, without trying to decide what counts a correct ?
Home Check your Answers