IQ and Knowledge Games
You are not expected to know all the answers, if you do not know just guess.
Its just fun to test yourself and possibly learn something new about the world we live in.
Many of the I.Q. questions can have multiple answers, depending on the type of test.
Before You Start
It is a good idea to have a pen and paper handy to write down the answers for each page.
When you have got all your answers on that page,
click the "Check Your Answers" link at the botton to see the correct answers, and mark yours.
Some tests provide a rating system to show how well you have done.
Are you a Murder Detective
Here is a chance to test your skills as a murder Detective.
These examples are taken from actual cases.
Answer all questions YES or NO.
- Are Identical twins finger prints the same ?
- The Slayer was slightly wounded and left his or her blood spattered at the scene of the crime.
Can science ascertain the slayer's sex from the blood spots ?
- The widow is suspected of poisoning her husband with arsenic, he died three years ago.
Can this be determined if the body is exhumed ?
- The bullet is removed from the victim's body, but the revolver cannot be found.
Is it possible to tell from the bullet alone whether the weapon was a Colt or Smith and Wesson revolver ?
- From the indications the circus strong man committed suicide by choking himself to death.
Is this possible ?
- When the body was brought to the surface there was virtually no water in the lungs.
Does this prove that death took place before the body was flung in the water ?
- You have just come across suspicious footprints in fresh snow, but they will soon melt.
Can a plaster cast be made of them ?
- In the victim's clenched fist is a strand of hair from the killer's head.
Can the killer be positively identified from that alone ?
- The manufacturer's serial number had been filed completely off the pistol that was found at the scene.
Can this identification be restored ?
Home Check your Answers